Sunday, March 28, 2010

Super Saturday

On March 20th (which was Saturday a week ago) I went to Covington for Super Saturday with two other Ag Ed students and our Advisors.
Unfortunately, we had to get up and leave by 5:30 A.M.!!


Once we made it to Covington we, students helped Mr. Eddie with the Floral design competition.

We did a little bit of everything.


I was the time keeper for the Junior competition.

I took a second to strike a Pose!

April and Amber graded papers and entered scores into the computer.
This was my first experience seeing the kids in action.



I was very impressed with the student's creations and the whole competition!

Here is a picture of the judges grading the student's floral arrangements.












Here are some of the creations from the
Floral Design Competition!









I personally do not know much about floral design but I thought the students did an amazing job!! I was very impressed and enjoyed getting to see/help with the competition.


Now on Super Saturday there are
tons more competitions than Floral Design. Competitions range from Parly Pro to Ag communications, Professional Interviews, to Ag mechanics, and many more.

I just wanted to give y'all a peek into some of the amazing things our students in FFA are learning and doing!









No comments:

Post a Comment